The purpose of the user bootcamp is to support our existing PPO clients with onboarding new users. The bootcamp aims to provide users with a basic understanding of the standard functionality.
Is it for me?
This course is aimed at both new and old users who have never received any formal PPO training and would like to get to know more about how to navigate the standard functionality.
What will this mean for you?
Here's why you should consider attending the user bootcamp:
- You'll become part of a growing community
- You'll learn some useful tips and tricks from our experienced trainers
- You'll gain insights from the experiences shared by users from other organisations
- You'll improve your knowledge and understanding thus increasing productivity
What will you get out of the training sessions?
These sessions will take place virtually over a duration of 1 week at no cost to you. They will be fun, collaborative sessions where you can learn but also exchange ideas and experiences with other PPO users across a variety of sectors. During these sessions we'll explore the following topics:
- Logging in and resetting your password
- Managing your preferences
- The Main Menu
- Filter controls, show/hide columns, action buttons, sorting on columns
- Basic Project Structure & how it links to the project-related entities.
- Data Fields: Required vs Non-Required, Searchable List types, Tooltips, Hyperlinks, Calculated fields
- Single & Multiple edit
- How to get support
At the end of the programme you would have acquired the necessary skills to help eliminate any uncertainty you might have had when it comes to finding your way around your PPO instance.
There are plenty more behind the scenes tips in it for you and you're just going to have to see for yourself to learn all you need to know!
Check out the nitty-gritty:
- Where: Online via Microsoft Teams
- Duration: 1 week
- Time: 90-min session twice a week (typically Monday & Wednesday)
- Attendees must have an active PPO user license.
To book for online training, simply hover over the Help icon (?) on the Main Menu and select "Online Training" or follow this link to make your booking!