The primary support channel in PPO is found via the Support help icon on the Main Menu. This portal is available to all PPO users 24/7.
This icon provides you with access to the support portal which includes the following:
- Log ideas and vote for ideas raised by others on our Community page.
- View and search on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- View and search on Knowledge Base Articles.
- Live Chat with a support consultant (08h00 - 17h00 GMT+02h00).
- Log new tickets and view your tickets.
- Register for online training (User Bootcamp, Admin Bootcamp as well as Life Cycle Bootcamp.
- View new enhancements via What's New in PPO.
- Register for upcoming PPO Webinars.
Watch this short video explaining all components on the help menu:
For more information on the support portal, access the following knowledge base article.
Users are encouraged to always log their tickets via Help menu, except when this service is unavailable, in which case the following channels may be used:
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Zendesk Live Chat: The live chat is available from the support portal and the PPO website, during working hours (08h00 - 17h00 GMT+02h00) on all working days. Messages can be left after hours and will be addressed during working hours.