The primary support channel in PPO is found via the Support help icon on the PPO home page. This portal is available to all PPO users 24/7.
This icon provides you with access to the support portal which includes the following:
- View and search on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- View and search on Knowledge Base Articles
- Live Chat with a support consultant (08h00 - 17h00 GMT+02h00)
- Log new requests and view your activities
- Log ideas and vote for ideas raised by others on our Community page
- View new enhancements via What's New
- View or subscribe to on our Blog
For more information on the support portal, access the following knowledge base article.
Users are encouraged to always log their requests via the PPO Support Portal, except when this service is unavailable, in which case the following channels may be used:
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Zendesk Live Chat: The live chat is available from the support portal and the PPO website, during working hours (08h00 - 17h00 GMT+02h00) on all working days. Messages can be left after hours and will be addressed during working hours.