As a PPO Administrator, you are often tasked with the duty of administering your organisations PPO instance. There's nothing better than having the power to change data fields, custom lists, business rules, filters, and other important configuration settings. It can be an intimidating and time-consuming task (if you don't know what you're doing!). And we have just one goal - improving your skills and knowledge of our admin functions.
Is it for me?
To help you improve your admin skills on all of the key PPO admin functionality (with just the right amount of heavy lifting), we've put together a bootcamp challenge that will eliminate the uncertainty of administering your PPO instance! These sessions are aimed at helping you to improve your skills and knowledge of PPO admin functionality, including new and improved items, beyond adding users and re-setting passwords.
What will this mean for you?
You will be more self-sufficient and enabled to manage and configure PPO as needed without relying too heavily on the Support Desk. It will also mean that you will be able to take a critical look at how you could improve your instance for optimal usability and efficiency.
PPO was designed to be configurable by the PPO Administrator, even those administrator’s with little to no “technical” experience. All it takes is a little Ninja power…
What will you get out of the training sessions?
These sessions will take place over a duration of 5 weeks at no cost to you. They will be fun, collaborative sessions where you can learn but also exchange ideas and experiences with other PPO Administrators in a variety of sectors. During these sessions we'll explore the following topics:
- Setting up PPO
- The employee entity and maintenance thereof
- Managing users, subscriptions, and the Key Contact more efficiently
- Creating and Maintaining User Groups
- Harnessing the power of the PPO communication and notification channels
- Creating, understanding, and maintaining custom lists, data fields, and dependencies
- Creating and understanding filters and business rules
- Using template projects effectively
- Understanding Reporting and Dashboards so that you get the most value out of PPO
At the end of the programme you would have acquired the necessary skills to help eliminate any uncertainty you might have had when it comes to administering your PPO instance. You will have confidence; insight and best of all - you will have some Ninja powers!
There are plenty more behind the scenes tips in it for you and you're just going to have to see for yourself to learn all you need to know!
Check out the nitty-gritty:
- Where: Online via Microsoft Teams
- Duration: 5 consecutive weeks
- Time: 90-min sessions twice a week (typically Tuesday & Thursday)
If there's anything more you want to know, please ask our Support Team!
Don't let our really easy admin functions intimidate you for a minute longer and book today!